Good hand hygiene is of great importance for the prevention of the Coronavirus
- Wet your hands with water.
- Apply enough soap to cover your hands.
- First rub your palms together.
- Rub the top of your left hand with your right palm (your hands are on top of each other) and rub well with your left-hand fingers (top) between the fingers of your right hand (bottom).
- Switch by placing your left palm on top of your right hand.
- Rub with your palms and fingers entwined.
- Make sure to wash all fingers individually afterwards.
- Rub your hands well with your fingertips.
- Rinse your hands with water.
- Dry your hands thoroughly with a paper towel.